MCT ReMan has supplied remanufactured automotive assemblies on behalf of, and directly to, major OEMs for more than 40 years.
Originally focused on the remanufacture of OEM front & rear wheel drive manual transmissions, the product portfolio has increased in the last decade, to the point where MCTR have become a centre of excellence for ‘remanufacturing’, with remanufactured engines now accounting for >35% of output.
MCT ReMan recently secured additional investment that is enabling it to make significant ongoing investments to support multiple new OEM remanufacturing programmes that have been awarded and come on line in through 2018.
MCT ReMan Ltd work in partnership to supply directly most of the leading Automotive OEMs. Currently TS16949, Ford Q1, QS9000, ISO14001, ISO9000 accredited, we are currently transitioning from TS16949 to IATF16949.
- Automotive driveline suppliers to the major OEM's since 1965
- Opel Pan European Contract awarded in 2002
- ISO 14001 in 2003
- Awarded Land Rover Discovery OE-aftermarket contract in 2003
- IATF 16949 accredited 2006
- Volvo remanufacturing programme awarded 2007